The intersection of 12th St and Rollin Avenue
- Would be visible for drivers coming down Rollins Avenue
- Would be an asset for Fairgrounds, City Parks and Museum
- City mightr not be interested in a new flagpole on their property.
Near or on the fairgrounds building.
- Would direct visitors to the Fairgrounds
- Patriotric symbol during Griggs County Fair Days
- Faigrounds might not be interested in a flagpole on their property.
Cooperstown Commercial Building.
- Would direct visitors to the Commercial Building
- Commercial Building might not be interested in a flagpole on their
East side of Museum Complex
The baseball diamond board might have interest in placing one near the
Centralized location for the entire civic