Andy's Dairy and Cafe

Andy and JoAnn Hagle purchased the Griggs County Creamery from Elroy Lee November 1, 1964.  They operated it until it was destroyed by fire on September 21, 1970.  They then moved to the former Post Office building and opened a Pizza Shop in conjunction with the dairy business.

In 1973 the pizza shop was converted to a cafe featuring full meals and has been in continuous operation since that time.

The dairy business features a full line of Cass Clay dairy products, a retail route and a wholesale delivery route.

Source: Cooperstown, North Dakota 1882-1982 Centennial Page 208

News & Events