Gene's Studio

George Benson came to Cooperstown in 1917.  He operated the photographic studio up until 1928 when Lars Newgaard from Binford purchased it and operated it until 1946.  Earl Jarret purchased the studio in 1946 and operated it until 1951.  Russ Edland operated the studio from 1951 to 1956.  Gene and Ruth Trautman purchased the studio in 1956 and are the present owners.

Source: Cooperstown, North Dakota 1882-1982 Centennial Page 214

News & Events