H.E. Everson Company

In the fall of 1962 H.E. Everson Company bought Cooper Auto Supply, located in the Syverson building, from Harry Reese.  Darrel Opsadahl and Roger Jelsing were the first managers.  In July of 1964 Frank Fritel became manager.  December 1971 they bought the business from Home Office and built a new store in its present location.  Ernie Fritel then became manager and still is at this time.

Source: Cooperstown, North Dakota 1882-1982 Centennial Page 213

News & Events