Moline Cafe

The Moline Cafe is located on the east side of the Farmers Oil Company.  The cafe was first opened in February of 1963.  It was operated by the manager of the Windsor Hotel and Cafe.  Marvin Myers bought it in the fall of 1965.  Mike and Lillian Sorbo bought the cafe in May of 1967.  Lillian is manager of the cafe.

 

Source: Cooperstown, North Dakota 1882-1982 Centennial Page 219

News & Events