The Coachman Inn

The Coachman Inn was built by Clarence Pramhus in 1965-66.  It was managed by him and then Earl and Mary Cross until Duane Miller purchased it in May of 1968.  It was closed from 1970 until Don Page bought it in July of 1971.  Apache Corporation owned it from February of 1974 with Glenn Flatt and Elizabeth Hanson, and later Glenn Flatt alone managing until September 1, 1978, when it was purchased by Mr. and Mrs. Kjell Haaland, the present owners.

 

 

 

Source: Cooperstown, North Dakota 1882-1982 Centennial Page 208

News & Events