Trostad Apartments & Trailer Courts

The Trostad Apartments were built in 1952 by Bob Smith.  Leonard Trostad bought the apartments April 3, 1954.  Mr. Trostad built the trailer court in July of 1955.  It was Cooperstown's first all-modern court with water, sewer, and electricity.  The new trailer court was built in 1970.

 

 

 

 

Source: Cooperstown, North Dakota 1882-1982 Centennial Page 223

News & Events