Lawrence Brothers Bank

The Lawrence Brothers Bank operated in their store from 1886 to April of 1889.  The Farmers and Merchants Bank then took over and remodeled the bank.  Andrew Johnson was cashier.  Other banking businesses in the Concrete Store operating for a short time were Clark and Smart and Odegard and Thompsons Griggs County Bank.

 

 

 

 

Source: Cooperstown, North Dakota 1882-1982 Centennial Page 182

News & Events