Nelson and Langlie

April of 1883, S.A. Nelson had purchased Lot 6 of Block 73 and began operations on a 25' x 50' two-story building with a flat roof.  Nelson and Langlie opened their spacious general mercantile store for business in May of 1883.  They remained in business until July, when Syverson and Company bought out their business and building.

 

 

 

 

 

Source: Cooperstown, North Dakota 1882-1982 Centennial Page 198

News & Events