Christian Fellowship Church

The Christian Fellowship Church is located in Helena Township.  It was organized September 21, 1949 with fourteen members.  It was dedicated June 14, 1953.  Rev. Arvid Nyquist served as first pastor.

This was an independent group when first organized.  In 1977 they joined and became members of the Evangelical Free Church of America.

Source: Cooperstown, North Dakota 1882-1982 Centennial Page 151

News & Events